DragonSnail's Lair Snail's Inn Tavern Tales From an Encumbered Paladin. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  ]
Joslynn

Registration Date: November 2004
  Just an update...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Joslynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey DS and everyone

I know it's been a while since even I've browsed the site.

But just as an update on Jatara. Jat's been pretty busy the last year or so and unfortunately for you all, is currently spending some time out of the country. I'll make sure to give Jat a little jab and see if there will be more posted or not!

22.07.2011, 18:56 Joslynn is offline   Profile for Joslynn Add Joslynn to your buddy list Send an Email to Joslynn
Callindril

Registration Date: May 2007
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Callindril Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Joslynn
I'll make sure to give Jat a little jab and see if there will be more posted or not!

Thanks for the update....Hopefully things get less busy, and the little jab doesnt hurt too much

14.09.2011, 17:13 Callindril is offline   Profile for Callindril Add Callindril to your buddy list Send an Email to Callindril
Callindril

Registration Date: May 2007
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Callindril Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow...Just acme across this link....5 years later and no updates....

Was surprised there was even a board still here...

Hope all is well...

07.04.2016, 06:58 Callindril is offline   Profile for Callindril Add Callindril to your buddy list Send an Email to Callindril
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

EverQuest and all associated properties are the Copyright of Sony Online Entertainment.