DragonSnail's Lair General I hope all is well? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Conqueror

Registration Date: April 2006
  I hope all is well?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Thunder_dream Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It seems nothing has been posted in a while save for the apparent gaming spammer who found his way here...

I hope everything is well.

13.06.2011, 01:27 Thunder_dream is offline   Profile for Thunder_dream Add Thunder_dream to your buddy list Send an Email to Thunder_dream
Kallysti
Storyteller

Registration Date: June 2006
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kallysti Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Come back, I need my DS fix! (Last we "spoke" was in April.)

01.07.2011, 21:54 Kallysti is offline   Profile for Kallysti Add Kallysti to your buddy list Send an Email to Kallysti
DragonSnail
The Mighty DragonSnail

Registration Date: February 2003
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DragonSnail Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gosh, sorry guys! I've been so busy with my new job and life, and I haven't painted anything for ages now!
Not saying I'm about to give up painting, just that I'm currently having... a break. Artwork pause, if you will.
And it's damn hard updating a website when you're driving a truck, I've noticed!

Anyway, I'll try to find more time for art and You all. Sincerely. Hopefully updating something soonish!

The DragonSnail

11.07.2011, 19:56 DragonSnail is offline   Profile for DragonSnail Add DragonSnail to your buddy list Send an Email to DragonSnail
Kallysti
Storyteller

Registration Date: June 2006
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kallysti Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Still alive? LOL If your email via this site still works, check it! I sent you something cool

06.03.2012, 21:34 Kallysti is offline   Profile for Kallysti Add Kallysti to your buddy list Send an Email to Kallysti
Thunder_dream
Conqueror

Registration Date: April 2006
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Thunder_dream Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Was just wondering if all was ok

Paying the bills comes first sadly. Glad to see you sound well.

20.07.2013, 07:13 Thunder_dream is offline   Profile for Thunder_dream Add Thunder_dream to your buddy list Send an Email to Thunder_dream
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

EverQuest and all associated properties are the Copyright of Sony Online Entertainment.